The Moorhayes Community Association (MCA) was formed to provide benefits to the residents of Moorhayes.
This is done in a number of ways in accordance with the Association’s Constitution:
- by providing facilities for the residents to use such as the Community Centre
- by promoting those facilities for the enjoyment of the residents
- hold exhibitions, meetings, lectures, classes, seminars or training courses
- all forms of recreational and other leisure time activities
- work with local authorities, voluntary groups, charitable trusts and other bodies to advance education
- provide facilities to improve social welfare
- with the object of improving the conditions of life for the residents
The Association is non discriminatory, and will carry out the above without distinction of sex, sexual orientation, race or of religious, political or other opinions.